Portable Restroom Trailers in Hanna, AB
Our Temporary 123 portable bathroom trailers in Hanna, AB were designed for the general public. They may be utilized for practically any situation. They are made to be strong enough to survive even the most demanding public events while yet being elegant enough to be used at weddings. When creating our one-of-a-kind trailers, Temporary 123 in Hanna, AB drew on our considerable experience in the leasing of bathroom trailers.
We made virtually all of the component parts interchangeable with items available at hardware shops to avoid having to wait for a proprietary part from the manufacturer if a replacement is required.
Features of our Temporary 123 portable restrooms in Hanna, AB for sale or rent:
- Easy to install: Because they glide out and level themselves in seconds, self-leveling stairs are straightforward to install on uneven ground or near a curb. Our fold-out rails are entirely accessible and straightforward to deploy due to the position of the stabilizer jack. The only tool required for setup is a level.
- Easy to clean: The gel that covers the fiberglass creates a long-lasting, smooth surface that repels dirt and is easy to clean with a towel and a little detergent.
- Durability: All of our portable bathrooms for sale or rent include a steel frame with gel-coated fiberglass surfaces on the inside and outside walls, ceiling, flooring, and roof.
- Easy Maintenance: Our Temporary 123 portable restroom is designed to need minimal maintenance. When repairs are required, our large mechanical room door provides easy access to all areas of the trailer.
Is it important for your event to have portable toilets? Do you have a restroom trailer that need maintenance or repairs? Temporary 123 in Hanna, AB will take care of you. While remodeling or planning special events, a rapid and dependable sanitation solution is just a phone call away.
Clean and appealing temporary 123 mobile bathroom trailers in Hanna, AB are an excellent option for any portable toilet requirement. Men’s and women’s cubicles, as well as urinals, are available in our bigger trailers. Among the facilities are radio music, stainless steel sinks, vanity mirrors, and air conditioning.
Our portable restrooms provide all of the conveniences of home. In the winter, the two-station bathroom trailer is heated, while in the summer, it is air conditioned. It is tiny and easy to install in small spaces. It has two distinct, fully functional stalls for men and women. Choose this option if you want to upgrade to a 4-stall trailer with double the space. Our eight-station bathroom trailer has four sinks and eight toilets. The men’s side features two urinals and two stalls, while the women’s side has four lockable stalls.
The following features distinguish each of our trailers from those of the competition:
- Heating and Cooling System in Hanna, AB
- Full-size urinals in Hanna, AB
- Vanity Mirrors in Hanna, AB
- Soap Dispensers in Hanna, AB
- Hot/Cold Water Faucet in Hanna, AB
- Floor-to-ceiling doors in Hanna, AB
- Stainless Steel Sinks in Hanna, AB
- Seat Covers in Hanna, AB
- Stereo Sound System in Hanna, AB
Regardless matter the size or complexity of the assignment, Temporary 123 in Hanna, AB will offer you with dependable and high-quality portable bathroom trailers.
Areas We Serve In This Area
Fort McMurray, AB
Red Deer, AB
Medicine Hat, AB
St. Albert, AB
Sherwood Park, AB
Grande Prairie, AB
Spruce Grove, AB
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Cold Lake, AB
Sylvan Lake, AB
High River, AB
Stony Plain, AB
Slave Lake, AB
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Drayton Valley, AB
Peace River, AB
Grande Cache, AB
Jasper Park Lodge, AB
Pincher Creek, AB
Black Diamond, AB
High Level, AB
Fort Macleod, AB
Three Hills, AB
Lac La Biche, AB
High Prairie, AB
Fox Creek, AB
Swan Hills, AB
Bow Island, AB
Picture Butte, AB
Bon Accord, AB
Elk Point, AB
Spirit River, AB
Two Hills, AB
Smoky Lake, AB